segmentation fault

Martin Mares mj at ucw.cz
Sun Jun 11 18:47:16 CEST 2000

Hello!

> i compiled brid 1.0.0 with ipv6 enabled on a debian "potato" machine.
> i´m currently running zebra, but bird has much nicer config files
> and most important: good docs.
>
> but all i get is a segmentation fault at the start.
>
> any ideas ?

   Can you try running bird under gdb (the binary in the compile tree,
not the installed one which is stripped) and tell me where does it
crash? I was unable to reproduce the segfault here :(

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares   <mj at ucw.cz>   http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/
"This message transmited on 100% recycled electrons."