Parse error with OSPF area stmt?

James A. Crippen james at UnLambda.COM
Sat Jan 6 02:34:23 CET 2001

On Sat, 6 Jan 2001, Ondrej Feela Filip wrote:

[...]
> Hmm, to be true, rfc1583compat switch is not used now. So simple comment
> it out. I'll look at it in next version.

I see, so it shows up in the parser but it's not actually working.  That's
my answer.  Thanks!  I'll just not use it.  The manual says that the
default is no, which is what I want.  I just wanted explicit control over
that if I needed it.  I presume that RFC 1538 compatibility hasn't been
implemented then?

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james at unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.2069 N, 149.766 W,