You have qualified to receive our Biggest Prize!

nolan24 at fiberia.com nolan24 at fiberia.com
Sun Jul 22 11:46:25 CEST 2001

CONGRATULATIONS!

You Have Qualified To Receive Our Biggest Prize!

Claim Your Entry Now!

Collect The Prize Of The Week!

Click Here To Collect!

http://www.mvivacations.com/survey.htm

We apologize for any email you may have inadvertently received. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail can not be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed  from our mailing list reply
with remove in the subject heading and your email address in the body.
Include  complete address and/or domain  to be removed. Sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.

Please CLICK HERE-->mailto:fastrem at fiberia.com to be removed from future
mailings.