RIP authentication problem with cisco

Martin Mares mj at ucw.cz
Sun Apr 6 21:57:47 CEST 2003

Hello!

> I've had some problems with the BGP protocol in Bird. It's working good
> most of the time, but sometimes when the BGP connection fails, and Bird
> tries to reestablish the connection it will corrupt its settings (I
> think)..

I've been unable to reproduce the problem. Could you please turn on all
the debugging switches and also change #undef LOCAL_DEBUG to #define
LOCAL_DEBUG in proto/bgp/* and send me the output?

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares   <mj at ucw.cz>   http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/
COBOL -- Compiles Only Because Of Luck