multiple routing tables trouble

Nick 'TARANTUL' Novikov tarantul at neolink.ru
Tue Feb 10 13:42:45 CET 2004

    I have BGP peer and and store routes from it in table rtbgp.
After that, I want sync bird table with kernel routing table. For this I add
to my config:

protocol kernel test {
       table rtbgp;
       scan time 10;           # Scan kernel routing table every 20 seconds
       kernel table 100;       # Kernel table to synchronize with
(default: main)
}

root at alfa:/root/bin# /usr/sbin/bird -d -D /tmp/bird
bird: /etc/bird.conf, line 253: All kernel syncers must use the same
table scan interval

If I change scan time to 20, then bird have segmentation fault.

root at alfa:/root/bin# /usr/sbin/bird -d -D /tmp/bird
Segmentation fault

--
TARANTUL