bird 100% load

Adam Pribyl covex at ahoj.fsik.cvut.cz
Thu Jan 22 16:10:03 CET 2004

I am triing to use bird 1.0.7, in my linux distribution based on uClibc,
as routing daemon in network where neigbours are serviced by zebra
(quagga).

After few second after bird starts it consumes cpu runtime to nearly 100%.
This seems to last forever. From debug messages I do not see anything
unusuall to happen. Most values is set to default. I am using only
protocols static and ospf.

It also seems quagga's ospfd has some troubles comunicate to bird and
crashes sometime, but this is not confirmed.

Any ideas?

Adam Pribyl