Questions about routing filters

Loschyov Oleg boom at exoft.ru
Tue Jun 8 09:18:31 CEST 2004

Hello
I have some difficulties in writing filters.
Our company have few IP-tunnels with another company, something like
protocol static {
route 10.1.1.0/24 via 192.168.100.2

Everything works fine, but people using the same provider links says
that they see my private routes (bird configured for RIP)
distributed over network. For them it`s just like garbage :)
It`s important routes only  for me :)
So I need to write a filter for this routes.
I`ve written something like this:
in /etc/bird.conf
filter hide_private_routes {
    if net ~ 10.16.0.0/16 then reject;
    else if net ~ 10.20.0.0/16 then reject;
    else if net ~ 10.22.0.0/16 then reject;
    else if net ~ 10.30.0.0/16 then reject;
    else if net ~ 10.135.200.0/24 then reject;
    else accept;
}
protocol rip eXoft_RIP {
       export filter hide_private_routes;