Bird - Release 1.0.11

Ondrej Filip feela at network.cz
Mon Feb 21 11:40:16 CET 2005

Hi All!

I'm glad to announce, the new release of BIRD Internet Routing Daemon.

1) I debugged the OSPF code mainly in virtual link parts.
Thanks to Daniele Nassua for his excellent testing work!

2) OSPF has some improvement in stub areas stuff and it has also some
minor enhacements and bugfixes.

3) Intelligent reconfiguration of OSPF is working again.

4) In OSPF configuration you can use 'dead count <num>' and 'dead <num>'
for setting the dead interval. Look at the documentation at
http://bird.network.cz/bird.html

You can download it at ftp://bird.network.cz/pub/bird/bird-1.0.11.tar.gz

Enjoy!
Ondrej Filip