Some patches

Martin Mares mj at ucw.cz
Mon Aug 25 10:44:17 CEST 2008

Hello!

> Bird sometimes reported 'bird: nl_parse_link: Malformed message received'.
> The cause is that bird asynchronously received netlink packet from
> wireless driver about some wireless event on its link  layer. In that
> case bird shouldn't complain. This is fixed by the first patch.

ACK.

> The second patch causes that 'Invalid broadcast address' error is reported
> only once for an interface and not during every interface scan.

I wonder: do we need to read the broadcast address set by ifconfig at all?
It tends to be unreliable and I have never seen a system where the broadcast
address is not set to the last address in the subnet.

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares                          <mj at ucw.cz>   http://mj.ucw.cz/
"The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance."