Even more patches

Martin Mares mj at ucw.cz
Mon Aug 25 21:26:47 CEST 2008

Hello!

> Does all this recent activity means that development for bird will
> continue?

Well, it is hard to tell what it means :-)

I certainly do not have time for writing any new code to BIRD
and Feela seems to be in the exactly same situation.

However, both of us are interested in fixing bugs and reviewing
and applying patches sent by other people.

If there is anybody who has more time than we do and who is interested
in working on BIRD, we certainly could pass the maintainership to him.

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares                          <mj at ucw.cz>   http://mj.ucw.cz/
"One single semicolon. A perfect drop of perliness. The rest is padding." -- S. Manandhar