Bird 1.0.22 and FreeBSD

Daniel Suchy ds at nix.cz
Fri Jan 23 16:44:20 CET 2009

Hello,
similar problem exists with Quagga + TCP MD5 on FreeBSD. There isn't
enough to use "neighbor <remoteIP> password <password>" in Quagga
configuration (which is sufficiend on system with tcp-md5 enabled in
Linux kernel), you have to use following system command on FBSD:

setkey add <localIP> <remoteIP> tcp 0x1000 -A tcp-md5 "<password>"

With regards,
Daniel