New release 1.2.2

Wolfgang Hennerbichler wh at univie.ac.at
Thu Apr 15 14:58:54 CEST 2010

On Apr 9, 2010, at 22:09 , Ondrej Filip wrote:

> Hi!

Hi,

> New version is ready, completely prepared by Santiago, good job. :-)

I wanted to thank you for the new release. The community-bug I've reported is fixed, and the Pattern matching for 'show protocols' command is great and saves me a lot of typing, and now I can finally distinguish between bird and bird6 in my logs!
BIRD is great, thank you for your support!
Most commercial products have worse support than your great support and quick responses!

Wolfgang
--
www.vix.at | www.aco.net
wh at univie.ac.at | WH844-RIPE