BIRD wiki proposal

Stefan Jakob stefan.jakob at de-cix.net
Tue Dec 21 13:51:18 CET 2010

Am 20.12.10 13:00, schrieb Ondrej Filip:

> I will look at it.

Much appreciated!

I vote for a plain file format too and to make it "plain" available.

For me DokuWiki is familiar, but you need to manage user access and some
"stripping", if you want to export the plain files.
Ikiwiki sounds great, regarding the usage of svn or git (pull requests)
which might help to keep a certain control, but beeing able to keep
"user local" documentation too. IMHO ikiwiki looks a little bit dusty,
but ymmv.

If there is anything anyone can support the rollout of a wiki for bird,
feel free to ask.

Rgds, Stefan