New release 1.2.0

Ondrej Filip feela at network.cz
Thu Jan 14 11:19:03 CET 2010

Hi!
New version is ready. Santiago made a great job in bugfixing my very
old code. And he added OSPFv3. :-)

Version 1.2.0 (2010-01-05)
  o Implements OSPFv3 (IPv6 support for OSPF). Because the code is
    shared with OSPFv2 and there were deep changes in it, we suggest
    caution during upgrade to OSPF users. Some advanced features
    (like NSSA, vlinks and authentication) are not yet implemented.
  o Implements MRTdump - binary logging protocol compatible with other
    routing daemons. Only BGP part of MRTdump is yet implemented.
  o Changes default value of BGP attribute LOCAL_PREF from 0 to 100.
    Use 'default bgp_local_pref 0' BGP protocol option for the old
    behavior. The new value is suggested by RFC 4277.
  o Changes default mode of pipes from opaque to transparent.
    Use 'mode opaque' protocol option if the old behavior is needed.
    Opaque pipe mode is deprecated and might be removed in the future.

All distro packages will follow soon.

			Ondrej