[Euro-ix-rs-vwg] New release 1.2.0

Mikhail A. Grishin magr at ripn.net
Fri Jan 29 16:17:43 CET 2010

Ondrej Zajicek пишет:
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 07:02:46PM +0100, Ondrej Zajicek wrote:
>>> But why at another daemon run the session is up with the same peer?
>>> Direction of session establishing make sense?
>> Perhaps direction, or perhaps the different daemon is less strict with regard
>> to state changes and accept this even if it is contrary to the BGP
>> specification.
>>

> Here is a patch that will cause BIRD to be less strict and accept such
> behavior.

Hi Ondrej,

After applying the patch this error disappeared. Thanks again!

However, startup process of the daemon still unstable.
It could crash in period 5-40 seconds.
After that time (if not crashed) all seems to be fine.

Do you need latest core file and latest binary?

I think that may be this problem isn't related to patches.
Pure 1.2.0-release version we started only few times on the production
server and may be that was just lucky attempts...

Mikhail A. Grishin        E-mail: magr at ripn.net