bird crashes when re-configuring with "route limit"

Wolfgang Hennerbichler wh at univie.ac.at
Thu Mar 18 07:39:20 CET 2010

On Mar 17, 2010, at 23:31 , Arnold Nipper wrote:
>> I need this for my deployment scripts, but I can't get bird to crash
>> unfortunately :)
>>

> do 'echo "show route where defined(bgp_atomic_aggr)" | birdc' ;-)

good call, didn't crash in my case as we have nothing in the main rib, but it "worked" (means it crashed) as I used that command on a table. birdc crashes with return code 1, which means all my deployment scripts would stop right there and not propagate that change to the second route-server.
Thanks,

> Arnold

Wolfgang

--