iBGP over redundant link/ospf and dummy interface

Arjan Filius iafilius at xs4all.nl
Tue May 25 10:33:52 CEST 2010

Hello,

thanks very much for your quick response.

2 iBGP sessions over 2 redundant links are working now, need to test
failover situation.

just to make it 100% clear, what i understand is not to use the ospf
failover because iBGP won't work (yet) with the dynamic (ospf) route.
Or it it just  an inconvenience, and wil it work with perhaps a predefined
route "tick" ?

Regards,

Arjan Filius

--