Deleting wildcard bgp communitities in an outbound filter

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Wed Sep 29 22:58:24 CEST 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:26:37PM +0200, Peter Lieven wrote:
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/bird-users@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/msg00681.html
> >
> > And perhaps also this, but it is unrelated:
> >
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/bird-users@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/msg00688.html
>
> ok, i guess this will be fixed in 1.2.5? will the crash bug in 1.2.4
> ondrej f. mentioned at euro-ix also be fixed in 1.2.5 and is there any
> scheduled release date?

Not sure which one you mean. There is one (IPv6 specific) already fixed
in 1.2.4 and another one (crash during 'show route' [*]) that will be
fixed in the next release.

All these fixes would be in the next release. I planned to just make a
release 1.3.0 soon, but there is some delay in it so perhaps we should
make 1.2.5 with just the fixes instead.

[*] this bug needs specific conditions to trigger - IPv4 address
of your peer must have full 12 digits (in decadic notation).