Troubleshooting "Optional attribute error"

Ruben Laban r.laban+lists at ism.nl
Wed Apr 27 17:21:21 CEST 2011

Hi,

After having been down for some time, I decided to bring up an old test
session (IPv6 full table). However, the session doesn't come up fully. I do
see a fair amount of UPDATE packets coming in, but then at a certain point the
connection gets closed and the routes purged again. All I can find in the logs
is "Optional attribute error", even with "debug all all". Is there some other
trick to find out what the actual problem is with this session?

Regards,
Ruben Laban