Check on routes announced by peer

Simone Morandini simone.morandini at mix-it.net
Mon Feb 14 14:51:06 CET 2011

Hi all,
> did you check manually that these networks would really pass all your
> filters (as-path, prefix, whatever you are applying).

thanks for the suggestion, the problem was exactly this: I was
mistakenly building the configuration file, so the networks listed there
were similar but different from the networks actually announced, and
BIRD was correctly filtering them (I didn't realize this at first).

Thanks for the support,
Simone.

believed to be clean.