"include" global option?

Aris Lambrianidis aris033 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 18:07:03 CEST 2011

Interesting insight, Martin, good points, Alexander, I missed that post, that was the train of thought I was following as well.

Are there any thoughts of integrating this to the main source tree or implementing something similar? Not having to deal with compiled packages is much tougher to maintain and streamline in production environments :)

Thank you for your time,

--Aris Lambrianidis