BGP Traffic Flood

Nick nick at somerandomnick.ano.mailgate.vanet.org
Fri Mar 11 02:45:22 CET 2011

When I downgrade to 1.2.5 the flood doesn't come back.  I ran git commit
e7b4948cbd3e4cacf4fe0f774b44d1f74029ea6d before.  BTW, welterde runs
the same commit, and doesn't get the same flood.  Maybe I will look in
the git log tomorrow.

--
Their mad rush in getting us out of the country is the greatest proof to
me that I have served the cause of humanity, that I have never wavered

Anarchists unite: you have nothing to lose but your governments.

Q: What's the difference between a liberal voter and a liberal politician?