bird-lg, another looking glass

Jérôme Nicolle jerome at ceriz.fr
Wed Aug 15 20:11:20 CEST 2012

Le 04/08/2012 19:22, Job Snijders a écrit :
> I'd like to recommend some software a friend of mine, Mehdi Abaakouk, wrote: a very pretty looking BIRD looking glass!

On a more personal note, Mehdi is the System's God on AS197422, aka
Tetaneutral.net, a not-for-profit community ISP based in Toulouse, France.

We use BIRD for every routing nodes within AS197422 and are thrilled to
see BIRD evolve to such a remarkable software.

The "original" bird-lg instance is running at http://lg.tetaneutral.net/ .

The BGPMap feature was inspired by Salim Gasmi's work on
http://bgpmap.sdv.fr/ and Job's work on ring-trace
(https://ring.nlnog.net/news/2011/11/ring-trace/) , and was coded by
Mehdi during the last edition of the Toulouse Hacker Space Factory, a 3
days conference / exhibition taking place in Toulouse every year (more
on that : http://thsf.tetalab.org/ ).

You may reach Mehdi "sileht" Abaakouk (or me, FTM, aka chiwawa) on
irc.freenode.net/#tetaneutral.net (mostly in french)

Best regards,

--
Jérôme Nicolle
+33 (0)6 19 31 27 14