New release 1.3.6!

Ondrej Filip feela at network.cz
Mon Jan 23 10:27:31 CET 2012

On 23.1.2012 09:57, Giuseppe Ravasio wrote:
> Hi,
> I think that many of us are intrested in how much is serious this BGP
> issue...
> I need to upgrade bird as soon as possible or I need to update *now* ?
> :-)

Giuseppe and Stefan,
The issue was reported by Mikhail on January 20. So check the issue,
Santiagu send a patch that is basically th eonly change in the new
release.

New deterministic MED feature broke the best route selection mechanism
in BGP protocol. So your routing may become suboptimal or broken.

So I recommend to upgrade no later than ASAP. :-)

			Ondrej