Problem importing routes from kernel

Tom Beecher tbeecher at localnet.com
Fri Oct 19 23:16:40 CEST 2012

Ondrej-

Thanks for that info. Adding the route in using ip route add, and proto
static did the trick. Popped right in, and everything else worked as
expected.

Also, message received regarding the package upgrade. I simply grabbed
it quick for this development box, but I'll be sure to upgrade it before
I put it into production.

Thanks to everyone for their assistance.

Tom