Multiple OSPF adjacencies on same interface...

Kristoffer Egefelt kristoffer at itoc.dk
Fri Dec 13 16:47:17 CET 2013

Hi,

Is this not supported?

I’m trying to use a bonded interface on linux to connect to two routers, one router on each physical link, each with a /31 subnet.
Only one of the routers (Force10 S4810) forms adjacency with the linux host (whichever comes first), the other gets stuck in EXSTART
until I shut/no shut the link, then Bird creates adjacency with both routers.

Quagga works as expected, but I’d rather use Bird due to better filtering etc.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Regards
Kristoffer