Bls: ASK about BPG multiple routing table

Ika Kushati heart_kire1 at yahoo.co.id
Sun Feb 10 10:13:17 CET 2013

________________________________

Hi,

Not a answer but a direction. Take a look at the usage examples at:

https://redmine.labs.nic.cz/projects/bird/wiki/Examples

There is a route server example with multiple routing tables.

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Ika Kushati <heart_kire1 at yahoo.co.id> wrote:

> [...]
 i dont know what next step is.

--
Christian Lyra
PoP-PR/RNP
> Thanks Christian Lyra
already read that,,,,,

but still dont know,,,what i must do first
Configure Iproute or Configure bird first,,,,
need help ,,,step by step what i must to do,,,,,