Configuration Problem : announce default route via ospf

RR raph at futomaki.net
Mon Jan 14 21:12:30 CET 2013

> Hello
>
> I don't see any problem, your config works for me (without the obvious
> typo of missing semicolon in filter export_OSPF), default route is exported
> in both 1.3.9 and 1.3.6 (default route could be seen in both 'show ospf state'
> and 'show ospf lsadb').
I use bird-1.3.7 from openbsd ports
> There were some bugs in pre-1.3.9 that causes default route to disappear
> or does not allow to export routes to OSPF, but they were all related
> to configurations with multiple areas.
No multiple areas here.
> Your config would not work if there is already one default route in OSPF domain,
> it would be imported to main routing table and blocks exporting the default
> route from kernel protocol (because of higher default priority of OSPF routes),
> but this you could see in 'show route'.
Ah that's the point. I've already got a default route announced by
another route, but this is what I want.
In my setup I want both router advertise the default and play on metric.

bird> show route
0.0.0.0/0          via 192.168.0.1 on vr0 [ospf1 21:09] * E2 (150/15/80)
[0.0.0.1]
                    via 81.220.124.1 on vr1 [kernel1 21:09] (10)
bird> show ospf state

         router 0.0.0.1
                 distance 5
                 external 0.0.0.0/0 metric2 80 via 82.243.43.254

> You could try to change export in OSPF to 'export all', try to replace
> kernel default route with static default route, or you could change area
> in OSPF to 0.0.0.0 (backbone) to see what your problem is related to.

I've tried export all with no success. But my problem is clearly related
to an already default in ospf.

So what your advise ? Can I filter the default advertise by another
router ? play with metric ?

--
Raphael Mazelier