AS Path Filter list

Anibe Onuche a.onuche at nixp.net
Mon Jul 1 12:23:25 CEST 2013

Hello

This is a snippet of my configurations

/
function match_as () {
   if (bgp_path ~ [= * 1111 =]) then return true;
   if (bgp_path ~ [=  2222 =]) then return true;

   return false;
}

filter bgp_in_AS111

{
..
..
if ! (match_as_AS()) then reject;
accept;
}

template bgp Peer {
..
..
..
import filter bgp_in_AS111;
}/

from the above i want Bird to allow  AS 1111 and other subsequent AS
paths  to be allowed access.
But for AS 2222, no subsequent AS Paths to be allowed.

Am i on the right track?

In-case you are wondering why the need AS1111 represent Networks with
good network administrators while AS 2222 are those who don't