infinite adding of ipv6 routes to kernel table which were recieved from ebgp peer and piped into kernel protocol

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Mon Jul 1 12:52:36 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 01:27:48PM +0300, Arnautov Artem wrote:
> Forgot to mention some needed information
>
> BIRD: 1.3.9
> OS: Gentoo linux
>
> # uname -a
> Linux router 3.9.6-gentoo #1 SMP Thu Jun 20 05:46:54 EEST 2013 x86_64
> Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU L5420 @ 2.50GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

Hello

'already seen' means that BIRD sees the route several times during
the scan, which shouldn't happen.

If would be useful if you could triggert the problem with smaller
number of routes (perhaps some subset of EBGP  using 'net ~ prefix'
filter) and if you could send me the whole log, or at least all log
messages related to one route.

It would alsoe be a good idea to try some older Linux kernel.