BIRD support programme

Ondrej Filip feela at network.cz
Wed May 15 15:47:26 CEST 2013

Dear BIRD users,
please excuse me for one non-technical e-mail. But in order to
increase the speed and the quality of BIRD development we have
launched a support programme. The funds raised from this programme
will serve on one hand to support BIRD users that need quicker
response times, consultancy etc. and also on the other hand to finance
BIRD development, travel costs of BIRD developers, equipment etc.

So if you need BIRD support or you just want to help BIRD development,
please consider joining this programme.

http://bird.network.cz/?support

Kind regards
		Ondrej