How bird configure multiple instances on ospf?

曾小小 flyinsky2018 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 09:50:01 CET 2013

I am now in use BIRD in the ospf routing protocol, such as cisco router I
want to use multiple processes on the ospf. This how to achieve it ?

Such as cisco router multi-process examples:

r1 (config) # router ospf 100
r1 (config-router) # network 192.168.3.0 0.0.0.255 area 0
r1 (config-router) # network 10.0.5.0 0.0.0.255 area 0
r1 (config-router) # exit
r1 (config) # router ospf 101
r1 (config-router) # network 10.0.7.0 0.0.0.255 area 1

My configuration is as follows , but I do not know if this configuration is
not multi-process approach.

filter export_OSPF {

    if (source = RTS_STATIC && net = 0.0.0.0 / 0) then {
        print "net accepted:", net;
        ospf_metric2 = 20;
        accept;
    }