More IPSEC routes for OSPF

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Nov 18 02:29:26 CET 2013

Hey Iain,

Nice to know these little details.
I would say that it is good to ask instead of wondering in the "unknown"
place of thinking by yourself.
I have seen that some afraid to ask and they are left by them-selfs for
weeks trying to figure out something so tiny which somebody already
"just know".

With hope you would be able to find a reasonable solution that fits you.

Best Regards,
Eliezer