GRE link state detection

thegeezer thegeezer at thegeezer.net
Thu Sep 5 17:58:09 CEST 2013

It's OSPF, and  it has the setting tick 2; but even after 2 seconds the
lossy link is not detected
tcpdump definitely confirms that traffic is sending on routerA down vpn0
but not receiving at the routerB vpn0

the issue is showing up with SIP phones that are using the vpn, and the
udp stream continues to push out through the lossy link.
however new connections are then sent via another i.e. vpn1