BGP Filtering question

Eloi Carbó Solé eloicaso at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 16:36:20 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

I am trying to do something that I think that should be so easy but I am
not success yet.

In IPv4 I need to know if there is any possibility to execute OS commands
and receive its output (in filters or functions) owing to receive the list
of dev names to accept (concretely in a OpenWRT shell or similar). An
example of the routes I want to accept is:

10.201.192.0/24 dev bmxOut_GSoC-0a  proto static  metric 1024

Otherwise, my other possiblity is to use statically the device name:
bmx_____, using the pattern "bmx*" to filter them (it is possible?), but I
am not really sure if there is a "dev" option, if I may use "ifname" (it is
outgoing iface, so I suppose that no) or something like to check it.

Best regards,​

--
Eloi Carbó