Dynamic routes from OSPF disappear

Gregor Kališnik gregor at unimatrix.si
Wed Jun 25 16:40:52 CEST 2014

Hi.

After some more investigation I've figured out that a LSA type 2 gets removed.
After it is removed, all routes from OSPF are removed. By setting the
connection as ptp should fix it (link was broadcast before).

Interface on the router has IP address 10.16.0.1/12 and on the server it has
10.16.8.1/12. Server has a bridge (for LXC container) with 10.16.8.1/22.

RouterOS' OSPF daemon is on 10.16.0.1/12 interface while bird is on
10.16.8.1/12. As far as I know, this configuration should work as broadcast.

Best regards,
Gregor Kališnik