How to export address from loopback via BGP

Jamie Panagos jamie.panagos at twcable.com
Tue Nov 11 17:58:01 CET 2014

Hi Eugene
        Do you have the following configured?

# Scan the device for routing changes every 20 seconds, this is required
for BIRD to see
# the direct routes and the static default
protocol device {
         scan time 10;
}

If not, that will prevent direct routes from making it into the table.

Thanks,

Jamie Panagos
Managing Principal Content Operations Engineer
Time Warner Cable
12101 Airport Way
Broomfield, CO 80021
Office: 720-279-2745