Way to use Bird as route server

Osmos osmoscity at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 13:47:59 CEST 2014

Hi John,

   right, it makes sense.
   After playing on lab, what I checked is that AS_PATH is not modified but next-hop is pointing to route server itself.
   Reading this draft, next-hop should be one of the rs client (depending on prefix).

   Configuration tested is based on eBGP session (in, out route maps) and RSCLIENT option active. Route servers clients are Juniper and Vyatta devices.
   Ospf is running for loopbacks.

   If it helps, will paste some cli output.

Thanks in advance.
Jorge.