BFD and Juniper?

Leighton, Russell leightr at amazon.com
Sat Aug 15 22:14:45 CEST 2015

Thank you for the suggestion but no joy.

The below was similar to my config but I switched to your exact config.

Bird is still stuck in Init.

Bird keeps sending bfd messages with state=Init to Juniper which has state=Down but the Juniper won't transition to Init or Up.

Does it matter I am in 'rr client' mode?