BFD and Juniper?

Dmitry S. Nikolaev dnikolaev at mega-net.ru
Sun Aug 16 07:24:56 CEST 2015

Hi.

1. What output on MX for:
# show bfd session extensive

2. What output on BIRD for:
> show bfd sessions

3. Try to enable debug for BFD on bird and see what happens in log file.

4. Use tcpdump on BIRD side to see all BFD packets are send or recieved.

5. Do you have firewall on MX ?
Check firewall, it must not block ports: UDP 3784, 4784
for your neighbor`s IP.

---
With best regards, Dmitry S. Nikolaev

Moscow, Russia