OSPF, missing external network prefix

Eugene M. Zheganin emz at norma.perm.ru
Tue Dec 8 12:49:47 CET 2015

Hi/

On 08.12.2015 14:53, Ondrej Zajicek wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 08, 2015 at 11:28:00AM +0500, Eugene M. Zheganin wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> I have a bunch of bird routers. Recently I discovered that at least one
>> prefix from LSADB isn't installed in FIB:
> Hi
>
> Could you send me output of 'show ospf state'?

Sure. Since it's 80 kilobytes long (it's an enterprise VPN, big enough),
I thought it would be more comfortable to provide a link on a text file,
here it is:

http://tech.hq.norma.perm.ru/files/ospf-state.txt

At the time it was taken the situation didn't resolve, I checked.

You may also notice that bird there is 1.4.4. I also have 1.5.0 bird
with same situation on a different server, and I can provide 'show ospf
state' from it, you you need one.

Thanks.
Eugene.