Bird4 ospf not learning/distributing p2p links routes

daniele skrauso at infinito.it
Wed Jun 3 18:12:21 CEST 2015

Thanks Ondrej,
so far I faced it with using direct protocol interface advertisement. I
might try by creating loopbacks with the same /32 address I want to be
propagated. In my current setup it should work straight away, but in
other situations the creation of loopbacks with the sole purpose of
advertising a /32 p2p endpoint might just increase configuration
complexity (one for all, DR/BDR election process).
Looking forward a configurable option in future versions,

thanks a lot
daniele