Advertise prefix without static

Andrew nitr0 at seti.kr.ua
Sun Nov 22 13:37:55 CET 2015

Hi.

BIRD can redistribute only routes|prefixes that are in BIRD's route
table. This is 1) available into system routing tables 2) obtained from
other routing protocols and 3) specified in static protocol.

Why do you want to redistribute prefix that isn't in BIRD routing table?
If you doesn't want to pass static route to kernel - you can filter it
in kernel protocol (but I can't imagine cases when this'll be useful).