OSPF: Route attribute "ospf_tag" lost between different OSPF instances

markus/grundmann markus at grundmann.email
Wed Dec 28 00:49:16 CET 2016

I tried to use this "variable" ;-) *lol*

[snip]
        if ospf_rcv_tag = 510 then {
           ospf_metric1 = SEC_M1_VPN;
           ospf_metric2 = SEC_M2_VPN;
           accept;
        }
[/snap]

Reading configuration from /usr/local/etc/bird.conf
/usr/local/etc/bird.conf, line 275: ospf_rcv_tag: variable expected.

That's the feature I want. Where can I post a feature request??? :-)

Regards,
Markus

--

Best regards,
Markus

Better Privacy with PGP encrypted Mail: http://markusgrundmann.com/pgp/
Fingerprint: 15DE 06CA 3683 C004 0A26 7086 CD81 E5D6 7D2D 4E31
Threema ID: 7ZRET2JY

„Wer die Freiheit aufgibt um Sicherheit zu gewinnen,
 der wird am Ende beides verlieren.“ -- Benjamin Franklin

loc: 40.43153,-111.933092