Turris Omnia - campaign ends soon

James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Sat Jan 9 01:47:30 CET 2016

 	Hello Ondrej ,

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016, Ondrej Filip wrote:
> Hi BIRD users!
> I hope you will forgive me one e-mail regarding our other project. As
> you might know, our company (CZ.NIC) is currently developing not just
> BIRD, but we are also working on an open source (SW and HW) SOHO
> router called Turris Omnia. To support our development we launched an
> IndieGoGo campaign. The campaign will end on Monday, so if you want to
> buy a great open source router that works very well with BIRD, please
> check this URL -
> https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/turris-omnia-hi-performance-open-source-router/x/12683243#/
> Kind regards and good luck in 2016!
> 		Ondrej

 	Another very interesting & usefull project from the team at nic.cz .
 	In all my searches of the discussions I found no one interested in a
serial console access to the device for people with oob access needs ,  say are
a part of their design criteria for SOHO devices ?  Is there or will there be
plans to allow/create such oob access ?
 	Another ? ,  Has anyone come forward to sell or ship from a USA company
to allow for lower shipping fee's & in country (for me I'll admit) shipping
options ?

 		Tia ,  JimL