Release plans?

Shaun Crampton Shaun.Crampton at metaswitch.com
Fri Mar 18 09:50:57 CET 2016

No, sorry, asking about the release was my first step.  I only just found out that the feature was in master.

-Shaun

From: Michael McConnell <michael at winkstreaming.com<mailto:michael at winkstreaming.com>>
Date: Friday, 18 March 2016 05:02
To: Shaun Crampton <Shaun.Crampton at metaswitch.com<mailto:Shaun.Crampton at metaswitch.com>>
Cc: "bird-users at network.cz<mailto:bird-users at network.cz>" <bird-users at network.cz<mailto:bird-users at network.cz>>
Subject: Re: Release plans?

Hello Shaun,

BGP multi-path support sounds exciting, any chance you have a working config example? Our use case is two routes we wish to effectively make the same weight and load balance to the same ISP.

Cheers,
Mike