Out of memory crash of 3000 routes in BGP

Justin Cattle j at ocado.com
Wed Oct 12 14:10:43 CEST 2016

Good stuff - once again, please let me know if you want to me test any
patching at this end :)

Cheers,
Just

--

Notice:  This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of
members of the Ocado Group. Opinions and views expressed in this message

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and
delete all copies of this message. Please note that it is your
responsibility to scan this message for viruses.

Fetch and Sizzle are trading names of Speciality Stores Limited and Fabled
is a trading name of Marie Claire Beauty Limited, both members of the Ocado
Group.

References to the “Ocado Group” are to Ocado Group plc (registered in
England and Wales with number 7098618) and its subsidiary undertakings (as
that expression is defined in the Companies Act 2006) from time to time.
 The registered office of Ocado Group plc is Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square,
Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Herts. AL10 9NE.