Out of memory crash of 3000 routes in BGP

Madhu informmadhu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 02:14:07 CEST 2016

Thanks Just. I followed your steps. I got these files. Which one I have to
install?

ls
bird-1.6.2
bird-bgp_1.6.2-1~bpo8+1madhupatch1_all.deb
bird-doc_1.6.2-1~bpo8+1madhupatch1_all.deb
bird_1.6.2-1~bpo8+1.debian.tar.xz
bird_1.6.2-1~bpo8+1.dsc
bird_1.6.2-1~bpo8+1madhupatch1.debian.tar.xz
bird_1.6.2-1~bpo8+1madhupatch1.dsc
bird_1.6.2-1~bpo8+1madhupatch1_amd64.changes
bird_1.6.2-1~bpo8+1madhupatch1_amd64.deb
bird_1.6.2.orig.tar.gz

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Madhu