[ERROR]: BIRD client errors: 1: Socket not found

Michael McConnell michael at winkstreaming.com
Sat Apr 29 03:22:27 CEST 2017

Hello Ajai,

subnet.ru doesn’t seems to be much of a website, but the official github page for bird-lg here; https://github.com/sileht/bird-lg doesn’t have a reference to the error “Socket not found”.  (https://github.com/sileht/bird-lg/search?utf8=✓&q=Socket+not+found&type=)

In any event you might want to look in bird.py to see what that error correspond with.

Cheers,
Mike

--
Michael McConnell