Bird - hardware, vm.

David S. david at zeromail.us
Wed Dec 6 11:31:34 CET 2017

Hi,

*Which linux distro do you prefer for stability, security etc.?*
I use FreeBSD and CentOS for route servers. You can choose your favorite
linux distro.

*Is it good choice to install Bird as vmware vm?*
You can run Bird on small machine but please concern about the traffic and
packet per second.
Small server with dedicated network interface would be better than VM.

Just my 2cent

Best regards,
David S.
e. david at zeromail.us